The Performing Arts offer a great platform to springboard your child into a more confident, creative and satisfied self. Shy children are coaxed out of their shells and little tykes are given a much needed outlet for all their extra energy.
Getting children involved in the performing arts can have major payoffs in their lives. Research shows that children who Sing, Dance or Act, play their little hearts out tend to have enhanced cognitive, motor, and social development to boot compared with their non-performing friends. But the benefits don’t end there. Getting up on stage can enrich your child’s life in all sorts of surprising ways.
Benefits of Performing Arts to children:
- Children who perform are quick thinkers
- Children who perform develop self-esteem, confidence and social awareness.
- They master their anxiety
- Performers express brand-new emotions
- Their self-esteem can soar
- Performers see the world in a whole new way